Creating Snapchat Geofilters
Have you heard of Snapchat Geofilters?
Snapchat On-Demand Geofilters let you design custom filters people can use on their snaps based on a custom location you define. It is also a powerful tool to promote your business or an event
So Heres a guide to learn how to create Snachat Geo filters without needing an expert.
To get started you will need to first create a PNG file, I have used Pixlr to help me with this. You require a 1,080px wide by 1,920px tall image with a transparent background..
Once the transparent frame is completed, Then I added the images into the specific framework and created the PNG.
Once you have created the image you can open Snapchat Geofilters and follow these steps
- Depending on what is your purpose you then select Community, Personal or Business. In this example, I have selected Community.
- You then upload the PNG image created on Snapchat and select the area you want it to show on and then submit it.
- You can see a preview of what it would look like as an On-Demand Geofilter
Creating Facebook Frames
Now lets move on to creating Facebook frames.
You visit the Facebook Camera Effects Platform using this link https://www.facebook.com/fbcameraeffects/home/ and log in with your Facebook account.
Once you have logged in, you then click on the Create a Frame button. You can then use the image you created for your Snapchat Geofilter if you want or create new images. Follow these steps to create a Facebook Frame.
- Upload your PNG image which needs to have a transparent background.
- The image can be previewed in 3 ways Portrait, Profile and Landscape and you can make adjustments as per what suits you best
- You get a notification about a preview on your mobile and then try the frame yourself or have a friend do it for you 🙂